Friday, June 09, 2006

i am so excited!
i am aching like crazy. neck to back to abs ache!
maybe its the flabs not the abs that are aching. hahahah is that possible? dunno. i ll ask joel soon.
I LIKE PILATES
and the instructor's quite pretty
and she looks very toned. so im more and more excited.

just got off the phone with joel
ooopss. i hope i didnt upset him too much there! too bad i cant see him on sunday.
but i am bringing him shopping on FRIDAY TO CHEER HIM UP
actually im bring him out to shop for ME!

yesterday was a good day out with zhen and sherry at billy's.
sherry claimed that she felt like she was bringing two kiddies out. so upsetting. insulting me like that, outright into my face. hahaha
zhen was wearing a very short sexy mini skirt. so i like! she has nice sexy legs. but too white u need a tan babe. :)

SHERRRRRRRRRRRY, MY DADDY SAID I LOOKED LIKE ULTRAMAN in those HUGE SHADES
and MOMMY SAID I LOOKED LIKE A SMALL KID TRYING TO ACT GROWN UP JUST LIKE HOW I TRIED TO WEAR HIGH HEELS.
and GALVIN SAID IT WAS UGLY
AND MAURICE SAID IT WAS HUGE

BUT I THINK IM COOLLLLLLLL! :) :) :)

No comments: