Hee dokays im typing in Microsoft word now because my internet s down again. Roar.
Tis going to be a very long entry. So hee be very bored but I know mommy s going to love this. Hee
Yesterday was a very busy day. I was almost made to stay home again to watch the builders come do the partition, but I finally whined and put my foot down to it. Yups I had after all stayed behind to help watch the house on Monday and Tuesday, FOR FUN. Because the builders never came. Whoopeedoo I wouldn’t blame them really if they had school. Haha because medics started school already, but freshers’ fair??? And when it came down to a free day (wed), and then they decided that they didn’t want to stay anyway and that it was alright, to leave the builders alone, it made me start to wonder if yeaa…
Hee loads of bitching has been going on all week since Friday. And I really like my housemates, hee I know the bitching s temporary, but I wish I could stop bitching as well, since I hated it so much. Hee its so unhealthy really. Its time I start putting my foot down to more things, and like daddy say, quit whining if I agreed to something altogether. Hee I know mommy misses me terribly. Chong was over last night after Elaine went home and I was just telling him how mommy s been looking at my Cambridge and scotland pictures again and again because they aren’t any new pictures and she would tell me if I looked like a little girl, or if what I was wearing was nice... Hee I don’t know if its bhb but I think she misses me and I miss her badly too. Good thing I didn’t cry in fronta him yesterday. But hey, I guess I’ll be flying back in decemeber. Hee they don’t seem to want to come over anymore. Though I hope they really do. And then they can come see my room.
Eve’s facebook status reads,
Or something like that. And If im not wrong, I was dreaming about the family last night. Just that rats invaded chamberlain as well. Shoots I haven’t spoken to mauzy for so long! Hee anna’s always asking about the entire family whenever I meet her. Hee that charm. Oh yea met up with that woman yesterday and it was GOOD, she’s staying at tottenham court road. (Uh huh tell me about it.) heehee her mommy gave her a 250 pounds budget per week. And she’s paying 200 because her flatmate got the larger room. Hee the house is swell. Omg. So pretty. I think im going to marry her and move in. hee at least I don’t think the rats can crawl all the way there. Hee anyways we headed to sakura at oxford st for lunch hee and ordered an entire chicken bento box set. Cos we thought we might be hungry and I was planning to skip dinner. Whoops. Hee and then we talked about tall guys. And other stuffs. But anyways. YAY she said she s cooking for me one day. But ya right. I believe you anna. Heehee
Anyhows, we headed to some Japanese supermarket after that, and I got some sushi for chong and his household cos I had dinner there the night before, and then I headed to ryman to get chong his noticeboard. And dropped it off at their flat on the way back. But keith and chong were out playing soccer. Thank god boris and chern were home. And oh my, I haven’t seen him in a longggggggg time =) I was so glad to talk to him. And as he told me about his life now, and as we talked about certain sticky issues, I realized how real the world was. But yea im really glad I could still share stuff with him, and I was very excited about how happy he was. That boy was so shy yesterday, and I had never seen him so shy. Ah. Heehee I really hope it works out! Hee
Anyways, then I headed to vincent’s place to get my summer storage. I thought I had 2 bags but there were 4 fat bags waiting for me. I almost died. Hahahaha I thought nvm, I was strong, so I hung some on my arms, and dragged this mother heavy bag because it had plates and bowls inside. But I really was going to die. Heheee and on the way back, I saw this Sainsbury trolley hahahaha I thanked the heavens and piled my stuff in it. Hee this old lady was really annoyed when she saw me wheeling me stuff in the trolley but I couldn’t give much of a damn because it was between my life and that trolley. Heehee SO I WAS A HAPPY GIRL. Because yea my bags were ripping apart! Hee
And hmm fatty chong SAID I should have gotten him to help me but I didn’t want his help, because yea im learning to be independent and I know he’s going to say that, im doing all this because people have been saying im getting too dependent on him. But really, I didn’t see the need to raise the alarm and call for help like some stupid freaking damsel when I really could manage, it was a matter of making a few trips, or being so lucky as to find a trolley on the way back. Hee and it was his off day yesterday! Hee and anyhows. I started unpacking and realized I had no more space leftttttttt omg. Haha and then Elaine called and she sounded so upset. So I met her for dinner although I wasn’t hungry and we had a pizza but I ate most of it. Heehee guilty look. Well, I don’t believe in wasting food. Heehee then I went over to her place. WHOOHOO. Hotel standard. Omg. It’s a frigging hotel but she s paying 145 a week. I repeat, 145. that’s insane, she doesn’t have any pocket money left to spend hee and Elaine came over after that, to see my done up room again. And we headed to William s place to collect her fullscap pad hee and hee their household is pretty cute. But haha I think it’s the power of William! Hee he’s such a comical guy, I think im really happy they’re staying above us, because I can really go disturb him whenever I feel like it. And when he tried to lock me up in the cupboard, Elaine warned him that chong-u would kill him hee and then he got scared! Hee ooh and he agreed to help whenever there were rats or whenever we had any problems, said he would rappel down and appear outside my window! Yay that’s a gentleman for you! YAY TO WILLIAM. I give u 10 points!
Oooh and little miss chong came over after that at tenish to bring me dinner, because he thought I didn’t eat, and yups he cooked today so dinner was packed in boxes, with rice even. There was broccoli with mushrooms and chicken with stuff, it smelled really good but I wasn’t hungry hee that deserved 50 points, but there were 2 ben’s cookies as well and HEEEEEEE so bonus 0.5 points. Hahaha dokays another 50 points! Yayyyy so I told him everything that happened that day and whined and bitched a bit more and liling asked us to help move her bed halfway, then i continued to whine a bit more. Hee tis very nice to have that boy around. Im going to have to get used to him not being around. Hee oh I got a card too! With a chipmunk, that really looks like dale this time. He’s getting better! Hee chern was telling me that he was amazed at the amount of effort chong was putting into this. I feel so happy for their household really. Their 32 inch tv is here with the playstation 2, and the cable is on its way. They really love each other, they’re cooperative, boris was wiping the kitchen 2 nights ago, chong cleans the toilet and washes the dishes, keith does his part, he paid for the tv and did stuff, chong loves him so much and talks about him everyday hee chern is in dreamland so he’s excused for the time being. But tis a functional household so well done guys.
Hee school has started. Omg I am so sian. But im excited to work hard. Told Elaine I wanted to start reading my lectures soon and she was quite shocked. Haha its not that nice actually that so many of my course mates are staying around the area. I would feel so pressured really. Hee hmm. And hey. Okay I just lost my train of thoughts. Neverminds, hee. Whoops its already page 3 on Microsoft word. I shall attempt to get the internet to work. Sob.

No comments:
Post a Comment