nonsense people. hahaha
nikki, i'll say you're a little smart if it ever makes you happier.
grace, OK. its a deal. dont go back on your word. :)
sheralyn. YAY CANT WAIT to see ya tmr.
gryphonitewutounao, haha whatever. stop coming up with excuses for yourself. But its okay. Someone has always got to be the smarter one. And its unfortunately ME. Not you. Hahaha
joelosergarlichead ah shut up or I’ll spill all your secrets to everyone.
Oli. Haha whatever. I’ll get it someday. SOON. I just don’t have the time to think about it. You know how busy the genius gets.
Wheee. And whoaahhhhh. Haha these 2 rubbish words which I’ve been using too much. Even during trng today until I think tabbi got irritated hahaha well because I almost threw the ball and whacked her head twice today. Genius. Hahaha I THINK TRNG ROCKS . Saturday trainings rock. AND GASPAR’s GUITARING rocks too. I don’t know. It was a good day today. I had fun for like trng and guitar. Something’s wrong with me. Maybe it’s the mood and the fact that I could wake up later because mommy sent me to school. Haahahha ANNNNNNNNNNNA. Came today. Yay. /Cant get enough of you baby/ before you LEAVE> ARGH.
Village was GOOOOOOOOD. I like the way they speak. Haha /I cannot stay/ or whatever. But its just not scary ENOUGH FOR MEEEEEE. I want SUPERNATURAL STUFFF> you know the stuff that freaks you out totally. Haha this is just too mild. Someone’s a scaredy CAT. Hahaha
Bought notebook for evie because she wanted it. And she finished it already. Whoah. I shall read it and I HOPE ITS GOOD> well she said it was.
I CANT BELIEVE HOW I DIDN’T GET DARKER. Bah. I sat like at the pool to finish my -man and wife- at like 2 plus. Haha and STILL NO proper TAN> its still WHITE. Haha yea and I got so fed up and swam a few laps only today because the sun yea went away. And tried to remove all that water from my ears. what nonsense.
Sunday, August 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment