Haha funny how things turn out all the time. Rollin’ goodtimes. More like ROARING-with-laughter goodtimes. Hilarious. Sometimes im such a jackass that I love myself. RIGHT? sheralyn and grace and anna and penny and even my nikki I bet you love me because im crazy. And hopelessly stupid. [esp nikki who s always in self denial about how much smarter I am. Yea and now everyone’s going to say im a big ego maniac all over again.
There re forever so many decisions to make. My biggest problem now, as we all have heard me complaining and whining about. GUITAr. Haha dunno how I keep getting these mixed emotions all the timeee. I hate getting mixed feelings. Why cant I just be so certain all the time. I mean I always feel a certain way, but there’re always factors. Other factors. People around me who affect my ultimate decision. Haha and usually. They all have a point in whatever they say. So I end up being not able to take the easy path ALL over again. Ho Hum.
Just got home from breakfast with mommy and daddy. And im so going to explode. Argh. I hate that feeling. Hahaha but I love eating. If only we can eat all we want and never get full or fat. J but then again. That only happens with boys. Yea. So . haha that’s the ONLY benefit I see for being a boy. Because other than that, BOYS GO FOR NS. BOYS FACE SHIT FROM GIRLS. BOYS GET BULLIED BY GIRLS. BOYS ARENT ALLOWED TO SCREAM. BOYS ARENT ALLOWED TO SAY NASTY THINGS. BOYS ARENT ALLOWED TO LIKE PINK.[excluding clement] BOYS ARENT ALLOWED TO WEAR PRETTY DRESSES. BOYS ARENT ALLOWED TO GO SHOPPING. Hahahah because it makes them gay
Owells. Good for them. Haha this just reminds me of the rg days when I was a boy. And when I was anna’s BOYFRIEND. Haha and when we had so many affairs and so many wives and mistresses and boyfriends and husbands and gay relations. Haha those were the days. I’ll never feel the same in jc anymore. School’s all about the ultimate 4As. OK then. I so need the motivation to survive
Monday, August 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment