im fat and full from some north indian FOOODDDDDDDDDD
that i was treated to
i love naannnnnnnn
all the curry floating in my tummy
ll says she wants me to put on weighttttttt
pats the tummy
i think i can skip dinner already ah
haha MOMMMY IF U SEE THIS, pls cook less for me :D
and from yesteday.
Im quite ashamed of how I speak mandarin, was trying to converse with the little nice cleaner lady . And its not like im pretending or something. But I just cant find the correct vocabulary anymore. I struggle like crazy to say a few sentences, although I perfectly understand whats going on. A failure on our education system maybe? Or on my own part, how am I going to get that skill to speak mandarin back. Argh. An utter failure. Its been so long, too long since we stopped speaking mandarin. I think I have to go back to old school sappy tv dramas. I need to brush up on my mandarin before I go out there into the working world hahaahha
See horrid chongers, Tis u have to work on ur mandarin too before u wanna go learn French or Spanish or whatever. Hee We are hopeless. OUR KIDS WILL SUFFER
AND THEN THESE FEW KIDS HAD TO PISS ME OFF ON THE TRAIN by pretending to be from china
wo shi zhong guo ren, shi cong fu zhou lai de. NON STOP and giggling away thinking they're super funny omg. they were not even half cute. i was so embarrassed to be there, what if the CHinese nationals heard them. :( and their mom just stood there smiling at them.
ok maybe there was no need to be so harsh. they're just kids.
.
I think my report was horridly done heee maybe my mentor wanted to puke blood at the kind of work that i can produce hahahaa I am sure he expected so much more from me. I have until tmr evening to make all the changes I can. Rarr.

No comments:
Post a Comment