Haha got this from sheralyn.
+PAST+
1. When were you born: 9th jan 1987
2. Where were you born: american hospital
3. What was your first grade teacher's name: vera tan
4. What was your first pet's name: maurice or galvin whichever came first
5. What was your worst(medical)?: swallowing a fish bone and having the doctor whip out a pair of scissors to scare me. i was only like 4?
6. What was your favorite cartoon: mickeymouse and it still is
7. Who was your first best friend: kyrin
8. When was the first time you ever went on a plane: 3
9. What was your favorite movie in the 2nd grade: what movie
10. What used to be your favorite colour: pink
11. What was your favorite subject in the past: coloring. Was coloring counted as a subject? :P
11. Did you ever wet your pants at school: haha NO. I DIDN’T EVEN WEAR PANTS
12. Did you ever get sent to the principal?: YES. Quite a few times at her office.
13. Did you ever start a food fight: no . I’ll try it out some day
14. What was your worst fear: sleeping without lights. And shadows moving across the room
15. What was your favorite toy: hahaha HMM. TOY. I so loved lego [what a boy] because I would build huge houses and decorate my houses. And I had this huge dollhouse. Man. I don’t like dolls
16. Did you ever suck your thumb: yessum. Its NICE AND SALTEEE hahahaha
+NOW+
17. What time is it: 2304
18. What's the date: 25 June 2004
19.What is your favorite movie: SHREKKKK2
20. What is your favorite song: now its RED RED WINE.
21. Do you have any pets: yes, one. He’s taller than me.
22. If so what are their name: galvin
23. What is your favorite subject in school: MATH
24. What color hair do you have: verydark brown I wanna dye it
25. What kind of music do you listen to: DISNEY
26. Do you still watch cartoons: YES WHY NOT . roar
27. What is your favorite TV show: FRIENDS and ive been missing every episode. Argh.
28. Do you get online often?: quite.
29. What's your worst fear: losing my loved ones.
30. What's your favorite color: PURPLE
31. What state/province do you live in: singapore
32. What's your favorite type of food: babies. hahahaha
+FUTURE+
33. What do you want to be when you grow up: dunno. I wanna be a doc. But I think I wanna be a shopper MORE. Hahaha someone should pay me to go shopping.
34. Do you want to get married: why not. Though im already married YOU KNOW .
35. If so at what age: ask me ten years down the road
36. Do u plan to have children? How many?: I want BOYS
37. What kind of a car do you want: nice, sleek, sporty, fast.
38. At what age do you think you'll live to: dunno
39. Where do you want to live when you're 40 : in a farm
40. What movie do you want to see next Saturday
night: dunno. I ve got lots of catching up on movies to do.
41. What time do you think you will go to bed: soon. Headache.
42. Do you think you will have the same friends as you do now: yes. I don’t care . I love my friends.
43. Do you think everyone will be jealous of you at your 10th high school reunion: hahaha RIGHT. Duh no.
44. Do you want to be president of the U.S.: I wanna be president of the school of geniuses
45. Do you want to walk on the moon: YES please. WALK WITH ME.
46. Do you want to be famous: if it means I can do what I want and help the people I want.
47.What kind of house do you want to live in: A NICE ONE with 22 swimming pools and 22 rooms and 22 kitchens and 22 everything.
Saturday, June 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment